Ask About Our Senior & Military Discounts! Click here to learn more & see more offers!
Windows Direct USA / My Last Bath is one of the fastest growing brands in the remodeling industry. We are looking
for quality people to join our winning team. Our goal is simple, to beautify windows, doors & bathrooms across North
America by manufacturing and installing attractive, durable and maintenance remodeling fixtures. Thereby, we
enrich the lives of those we touch.
The Work We Do
The majority of our work involves residential repair and remodeling bath and shower area projects. Craftsmen who
are skilled in Carpentry, Drywall, Plumbing, and Masonry tend to have the easiest time tackling these remodeling
projects. But anyone with a skilled trade background can succeed in this position.
Fun-loving, problem-solving team-players thrive at Windows Direct USA. If you like a fast-paced environment with a
new challenge every day, then this place is for you. The most successful people here believe that teamwork and
cooperation result in the best outcome for all involved.
Where We Work and When
Most of our work falls between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday in the Cincinnati Metro Area. We don’t
schedule work on holidays and rarely on weekends. While we work hard, we achieve a great work-life balance.
Our Warehouse Associate will be responsible for
● Effective Communication, A Great Attitude is required
● Unload trucks and log inventory
● Make notation of returned materials
● Keep all jobs & material together
● Pull outgoing jobs; verify all material is ready
● Inspect company vehicles; monthly
● Keep warehouse clean and organized
● Assist in monitoring of material inventory levels by conducting physical counts
● Deliver material/transporting employees to job sites
● A willingness to learn, Experience is a plus, but not required.
What We Offer
● Apprenticeship Program Available
● Phenomenal Support Staff and Systems
● Work with Professional, Talented Craftsmen
● Paid Weekly; Hourly
● Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, & Vision insurance
● Growth Opportunities
● Must have valid drivers license and be insurable
● Must be able to use technology and systems for all business operations and customer communication.
● Must be timely and punctual.
Salary (in USD)
$18 to 20
Contact Hiring Manager
Enter now for a chance to win a houseful of windows, doors or a new shower valued up to $10,000, which includes expert installation. Guaranteed local winner!