Ask About Our Senior & Military Discounts! Click here to learn more & see more offers!
11258 Cornell Park Dr., #608
Windows Direct USA, a leading home improvement company, is seeking an energetic and motivated full-time Senior Brand Ambassador to join our marketing team. The Windows Direct USA Senior Brand Ambassador is based out of our Cincinnati office but will serve our Cincinnati/Dayton Metro and Louisville/Lexington Metro markets. Windows Direct USA’s field marketing represents Windows Direct USA in all three of the following areas:
* Neighborhood Door-To-Door Canvassing
Selected candidates will work on-site at a variety of pre-scheduled venues such as home shows, town fairs, festivals, targeted consumer events as well around our ongoing job sites. As one of the first lines of customer interaction, your primary role is to generate leads and sales appointments through engagement with existing and prospective homeowners.
YOUR NATURAL CHARACTERISTICS:
* Punctual, consistent and reliable
* A person of your word
* Humble, honest and coachable
* Comfortable following processes and procedures
* Have a sincere “how can I help you?” attitude!
* Self-driven by meeting and exceeding goals
* Articulate, professional and able to speak with a wide strata of homeowners and property values
* Lively, Enthusiastic, and Engaging
* High level of energy - must be able to withstand long periods of engagement and ability to spend 6-8 hours on your feet in a booth space
* You thrive in high-pressure environments.
* You are resilient and love a challenge
* You have scheduling flexibility and love variety
* Able and willing to commit to door-to-door canvassing, shows and events on a long-term basis
* Leader by example
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
* Finding, evaluating and creating a yearly calendar of shows, events and neighborhood door-to-door canvassing efforts in between shows and events; executing all events, shows and neighborhood door-to-door canvassing in all target markets. You will be an individual contributor initially, building your team over time.
* Be the face of Windows Direct USA! Meet hundreds of homeowners and generate LEADS at home shows, town fairs, festivals, targeted consumer events, ongoing job sites and neighborhood door-to-door canvassing by getting appointments for our sales team, who will provide in-home product demonstrations and quotes.
* Contributing to our homeowner lead funnel for all our products from shows, events and neighborhood canvassing to support individual office lead and sales goals.
* Lead engagements and interactions with homeowners by demonstrating the basic features and benefits of our products with trained techniques, tools, and technology. Your primary goal is to generate lead appointments.
* Exceeding lead targets and goals
* Being responsible for booth and display aesthetics to help keep our brand image looking optimal and presentable for demonstration while at the show or event
* Based on the yearly calendar of events, shows and neighborhood door-to-door canvassing efforts, determine appropriate staffing levels for all our target markets. Hire, train, supervise and mentor additional Brand Ambassadors to work shows, events, festivals, neighborhood door-to-door canvassing and all other face-to-face marketing opportunities in all of our markets.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
* Comprehensive training and ongoing support to help you succeed and achieve goals.
* Competitive base pay and unlimited bonus structure
* Fun, exciting environment at different locations
* Satisfaction of truly helping others
* Opportunity for growth
* Become the best version of yourself!
* Competitive base salary
* Unlimited bonus potential, bringing estimated On-Target Earnings to $60,000-$75,000 per year
* Opportunity to build and grow your team, earning additional bonuses on their overall performance
* Mileage, parking, and toll reimbursement
* Full-time, 40 hours a week, distributed among weekdays and weekends, days and evenings
* Must be willing to work nights and weekends
BEST IN THE INDUSTRY BENEFITS PACKAGE:
* Paid time off and holiday pay
* Health and Dental insurance
* 401K with company match
* Life Insurance
* Required: Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in doing field marketing, sales, being a Brand Ambassador or being able to demonstrate transferable skills. Veterans encouraged to apply.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
* Must have a Smartphone with internet access
* US work authorization
* Ability to walk and stand for six or more hours
40 hours per week
Enter now for a chance to win a houseful of windows, doors or a new shower valued up to $10,000, which includes expert installation. Guaranteed local winner!